Thursday, August 30, 2007

Chipping away at the backlog

Okay so I'm here at a stable computer for a while, so I can start to chip away at all the internet stuff I have to do. As you've no doubt noticed, the promised 'what I've been up to' post never materialized 'tomorrow' as promised. Well, c'st la vie. You're not going to get it tonight either. What you will get is:

-My latest route on Gmaps

-New Photos on Flickr (only some, as I've hit my limit for the month. I'll add more in a couple of days when its September.

-Some Bonus Videos!

First, standing on a bridge that crosses an inlet connecting a massive 'etang' (don't know the english word, but a lake-like body of water with mixed salt and fresh water)


And then, the Pyrenees where they meet the sea


Just getting all that crap and a couple of emails done took me all evening though, and I spent the day riding 100 km in wind, so strong at points, that I had to shift onto the granny (easiest) ring to go DOWN hill. So I'm tired and thats all ye gets from me. Now off to drink heinekn and watch poorly dubbed french TV.

Missin' you jerks as always.;;

No comments: